The Mosman Public School Community
The school has a warm, friendly, welcoming atmosphere and we provide many and varied opportunities for community involvement.
Parents are actively encouraged to participate in the life of Mosman Public School and there are a variety of ways to do this.
- attending P&C meetings, or joining the P&C
- working on any of the P&C committees
- assisting classroom teachers in the classroom
- volunteering in the canteen
- acting as Class Co-ordinator
- accompanying classes on excursions
- organising a variety of functions, such as Quiz night & Mini-Mos Community Fun Run.
The Association meets each term. Meetings are usually well attended and provide a forum for parents to participate in decision-making that impacts student learning. Topics of interest and sometimes guest speakers form part of the meetings.
The P&C manages the canteen, uniform shop, and the Instrumental Program.
P&C Committee Members 2017
President - Kate Blunden
Treasurer - Kate O'Brien
Secretary - Jane Shankland
Committee Members - Fleur Collyer, Michelle Brown, Prue Clubb, Monica Crennan
June 8 2017 - Agenda (pdf 460 KB)