Parents & Citizens
Parents are encouraged to participate in the life of Mosman Public School and there are a variety of ways to do this:
- join the P&C &/or attend P&C meetings
- join the Community Engagement Group
- volunteering in the classroom
- volunteering in the canteen
- volunteering in the uniform shop
- acting as Class Co-ordinator
- accompanying classes on excursions
- helping to organise fundraising events such as trivia night, Mother's & Father's Day stalls, Mini-Mos Community Fun Run, etc.
The P&C manages the canteen, uniform shop and organises the Class Parent Co-ordinators. Meetings are held each term and all parents, carers and community members are welcome to attend. Check the school calendar for dates.
P&C Office Bearers
President - Kate Blunden
Treasurer - Sarah Woolcott
Secretary - Natanya Haggman, Prue Clubb
Committee Members - Fleur Huston, Michelle Brown, Monica Crennan, Lisa Paff [Assistant Treasurer]